Genuine Walbro 400LPH internal fuel pump. Made in the USA.
The 400LPH pump supports petrol fueled applications making up to 850Hp (NA) and 750HP (forced induction) when wired to ensure they receive a healthy 13.5-14.5V supply. This pump is not recommended for ethanol blended fuels but we do have a Walbro 465LPH pump suitable for ethanol applications.
Designed to meet the fuel-hungry demands of high-powered, turbocharged applications, the Walbro 400lph high pressure fuel pump can flow close to the amount as dual intank pumps or large externals but in a small, convenient and surprisingly quiet package. This pump is a great solution for high-boost turbocharged cars looking to make over 500hp where the 255 LPH pump won’t suffice.
If you are NOT planning on making over 500HP, we suggest going for the 255 LPH pump, as this 400 LPH unit flows A LOT of fuel – Some factory fuel lines and fuel pump wiring may need upgrading when using the 400LPH pump due to the volume of fuel that this thing flows!
Includes universal fitting kit.
The Walbro 400 LPH fuel pump is often a simple drop-in install for many vehicles although on others minor modifications of the fuel pump cradle and/or pre filter may be required due to the larger 50mm base.
- OD (large): 50mm
- OD (small): 39mm
- Length: 121mm
- Flow rate: 400 LPH @ 43PSI & 13.5 Volts, 320 LPH @ 70PSI & 13.5V
- Current draw: 13-18A depending on pressure/voltage
Features and benefits:
- Cost effective upgrade to your fuel system
- Designed to fit inside your factory fuel pump cradle with no or little modification
- Rated to flow 400 litres per hour at 13.5V
- Supports applications up to 850HP (NA) and 700HP (Forced induction)
- Comes with universal fitting kit
- Genuine Walbro item. Made in USA