Genuine Walbro / TI Automotive 350LPH internal fuel pump (GSS351G3). Made in the USA.
This Walbro 350LPH in-tank EFI fuel pump is a steel gear (gerotor) pump that has the same form factor as the popular GSS341/342 255LPH pumps, but has a substantially higher fuel flow output.
This pump will support up to around 600hp at the wheels with forced induction applications when wired to ensure they receive a healthy 13.5-14.5V supply.
For this GSS351G3 pump, the inlet/outlet configuration is: 11mm Inlet – 180 degree from the Outlet
(If you require the GSS352G3, which has an 11mm Inlet that is inline with the outlet – please click here). See photo below for the difference between the GSS351 and GSS352 pumps:
Kit includes wiring connector (with flying lead wires) and a choice of two configurations of input filter/strainer:
- 90 degree Version – The filter sits perpendicular to the pump and measures 50x50mm (approx)
- 45 degree Version – The filter angles down on at 45 degrees to the pump and measures 40x90mm (approx)
Features and benefits:
- Cost effective upgrade to your fuel system
- Designed to fit inside your factory fuel pump cradle with no modifications
- Rated to flow 350 litres per hour at 13.5V
- Supports up to around 600hp at the wheels
- Comes with universal fitting kit
- Suitable for petrol/gasoline (not specified for use with ethanol blended fuels above E10 by the manufacturer).
- Genuine Walbro / TI Automotive item. Made in USA