3-Pin Toyota Idle Speed Control Solenoid (ISC, IACV) Connector – 20V 4AGE, 3S-GE, 3S-GTE
This Toyota ISC solenoid connector suits many Toyota engines that were fitted 3-wire idle speed control solenoids from the early 1990’s through to the point that electronic throttles became standard fitment. Common fitment examples include:
- Toyota Celica ST162, ST182 and ST202 with 3S-GE engine
- Toyota Celica ST165, ST185 and ST205 with 3S-GTE engine
- Toyota Caldina ST215 with 3S-GTE engine (uses later style ISC valve)
- Toyota Corolla Levin / Sprinter Trueno AE101 with 20V 4A-GE engine
- Toyota Corolla Levin / Sprinter Trueno AE111 with 20V 4A-GE engine
- Various Toyota Corolla / Starlet models with ‘E’ and ‘A’ series engines and 3-wire idle solenoids
- Toyota MR-2 SW20 with 3S-GE or 3S-GTE engine
Toyota used 2 different types of 3-wire ISC solenoids, which are not inter-changeable. This connector suits both types. The first solenoid is an older style with two electromagnetic coils and a driver circuit for each coil. One of the coils is used to open the valve while the other coil works in the opposite direction to close it. These early solenoid valves therefore require 2 ECU outputs to operate them (the third wire is 12V). The later style of ISC solenoid valve still uses two coils in the same manner, but has an integrated circuit which allows for just a single ECU output signal to control the two coils. On this later type the other two wires are 12V and ground.
This connector does NOT suit Toyota engines that we were fitted with stepper motor idle control such as 1UZ-FE, 1JZ-GTE and 2JZ-GTE engines – we have a different connector available for these. This connector also does NOT suit Toyota vehicles with 2-wire idle solenoids.
Connector comes with connector housing, terminals and seals.
Please check your original connector’s shape and keying before purchasing!