Link Part #G4+F
The Link G4+ Fury is a fully featured, 6 cylinder ECU with built-in wide band and E-throttle controllers.
With 8 injector drives and 6 ignition drives, the G4+ Fury ECU is perfect for almost any engine with up to 6 cylinders. It can also run engines with up to 12 cylinders using group-fire injection and a distributor or wasted spark ignition.
The G4+ Fury has a long list of features as standard. Some of the key features are:
- On-board digital wide band lambda control for one LSU4.9 sensor
- Variable camshaft control for up to four camshafts
- Closed loop idle control
- Closed loop boost control
- Knock control with support for up to 2 sensors
- Trigger scope
- Full data logging with up to 25 parameters and 32 Mbit of memory
- Motorsport features such as anti-lag and launch control
The G4+ Fury has the following inputs and outputs:
- 8 ‘Peak and Hold ‘Injector Drives
- 6 Ignition Drives
- 10 Auxiliary Outputs (Fan, Boost control, idle speed control, etc.)
- 9 User-configurable Analog Inputs (MAP, TPS, wide-band O2, oil pressure, boost adjust knob, etc.)
- 4 User-configurable Temperature Inputs
- 2 dedicated trigger inputs
- 10 User-configurable Digital Inputs (or 8 if using CAN bus 2)
- 2 knock sensor inputs with knock control fully enabled as standard
- 2 Independent CAN buses
- L = 170mm (6.69″)
- W = 130mm (5.12″)
- H = 42mm (1.65″) at highest point, 27mm (1.06″) at lowest point
- Weight = 678g (1.5 lbs)
Link G4+ ECUs do not require the use of an air flow meter. The engine can be converted to speed density using a Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor and an intake air temperature (IAT) sensor. These sensors are available separately.
Once the installation is complete, the G4+ Fury allows a good tuner to achieve an optimal state of tune to get the most out of any combination of modifications.
The G4+ Fury comes with a non-engine-specific base map. The ECU will need to be configured for the engine type and then tuned via the free software application PCLink.
The Link G4+ Fury comes with a USB tuning cable. In most cases the Fury can use all of the factory sensors except for the MAP and IAT sensors which are sold separately.
Loom kit A and B must be purchased. Available in 400mm, 2.5m, 5m. The 2.5m and 5m loom options with this product listing include the NZEFI wiring looms as they offer better temperature and corrosion resistance for a slightly cheaper price. However, the original Link branded looms can still be purchased separately if required (see separate product listing for these).