Genuine Nissan 2-Pin Water Temperature Sensor ( to ECU) as found in most CA18, VG30 and early SR18 / SR20 engines.
This sensor has a square connector with an offset key on the bottom. Many later Nissan engines (including RB engines) used a sensor with an oval connector, which is also available from NZEFI.
This is the engine coolant temperature (ECT) sensor that the ECU uses to make adjustments to fueling and ignition as the engine coolant temperature changes. Note that this is NOT the sender that is connected to the water temp gauge on the dashboard.
Also available with optional 2-pin connector.
Suits The Following Applications:
- Nissan 180SX / 200SX / Silvia S13 with CA18DE(T) engine
- Nissan 180SX / 200SX / Silvia S13 with SR20DE(T) engine
- Nissan Silvia S14 (pre-facelift only) with SR20DE(T) engine
- Nissan Primera P10 with SR18DE or SR20DE engine
- Nissan 300ZX Z32 with VG30DE or VQ30DETT engine