Genuine Nissan 1-Pin Water Temperature Gauge Sender as found on many Nissan engines during the mid-to-late 90’s.
This is the engine coolant temperature sender that is connected to the water temp gauge on the dashboard (instrument cluster). Note that it is NOT the 2-pin sensor that ECU uses for fueling compensation when the engine is cold etc.
Suits The Following Applications:
- Nissan Skyline R33 with RB25DE or RB25DET engine
- Nissan Sklyine R33 GTR with RB26DETT engine
- Nissan Sklyine R34 with RB25DE or RB25DET engine (excludes GTR)
- Nissan Stagea WC34 with RB25DE or RB25DET engine
- Nissan Silvia S14 with SR20DE or SR20DET engine
- Nissan Silvia S15 with SR20DE or SR20DET engine
- Nissan Primera P11 with SR18DE or SR20DE engine