Genuine Walbro 455LPH internal fuel pump. This pump is often referred to as a Walbro 400LPH or 465LPH pump, although all of these ratings are at no or low pressure which is misleading as far as we are concerned (see details below). Regardless of how of it is advertised or mis-advertised, there is no denying that this is one impressive little ethanol-rated in-tank EFI fuel pump. It is a high quality part made in the USA while still being exceptional value for money.
This pump is designed for high horsepower turbo applications running ethanol blended fuels (E85 etc). It outperforms most other in-tank fuel pumps on the market. The power level supported by this pump will vary depending on the concentration of ethanol being used, but as a general rule, it is recommend for ethanol based applications making in excess of 400hp at the wheels.
The Walbro fuel pump is often a simple drop-in install for many vehicles although others require minor modifications to the fuel pump cradle and/or pre filter due to the larger 50mm base.
- OD (large): 50mm
- OD (small): 39mm
- Length: 121mm
- Current draw at 100% duty cycle: 14.6A@3Bar, 15.7A@4Bar, 16.7A@5Bar, 17.7A@6Bar
- See table below for flow ratings vs pressure
|Pressure (Bar)||Manufacture Approx Rating at 13.5V (L/hr)||NZEFI Measured at 14.0V (L/hr)|
Features and benefits:
- Cost effective upgrade to your fuel system
- Designed to fit inside your factory fuel pump cradle with no or little modification
- Comes with universal fitting kit
- Suitable for speed control using high frequency pulse width modulation (PWM)
- Compatible with ethanal fuels and MTBE based fuels
- Genuine Walbro/TI item. Made in USA