Link 4 Bar MAP Sensor
Link part # MAP4
This Link MAP sensor reads up to 4 Bar absolute pressure. This means that it is suitable for turbo or supercharged applications running up to 3.0 Bar (or 44psi) of boost pressure.
- Includes 3-pin Deutsch DTM connector kit
- Compact design with mounting achieved via 2 bolt holes. Note that the sensor should be mounted higher than the intake manifold port that the hose connects to.
- Mechanical connection via 4mm (3/16″) hose connector nipple.
- Using Link G4/G4+ ECU’s just select the MAP sensor type as ‘Link 4 Bar’ or the actual calibration points are 20kPa (absolute) = 0.2V, 400kPa (absolute)= 4.8V
- The reduced resolution of a 4 Bar MAP sensor (over lower pressure models) is not an issue on modern high-quality ECUs that use analog-to-digital conversion with 10bit (or higher) resolution.
The wiring pinout for this sensor is marked directly on the sensor.